Join one of our nearly 1,200 Zonta clubs in 63 countries to connect with other Zonta club members. Through your membership, you will advocate on key issues impacting women’s empowerment on a local and national level. Clubs meet both face-to-face and electronically, making a difference in their communities and beyond.
To explore membership in a Zonta club, complete the following steps:
1. Locate a club near you
- Click the “Locate a Club” link on the right top of the home page or click here.
- Search your city or zip code to find the clubs that meet near you.
- If you already know the club’s name, click on the “name” tab and type the name of the club.
- If you would like to locate one of our e-clubs, which meet exclusively electronically, type “e-club” into the name search bar.
- To find a club in the United States, use the “select a state to filter by” option or to find a club by country, use the “select a country to filter by” option.
2. Contact a club
- Click “View Details” to see the club’s location, email, website, district, area, club number and the club president’s name.
- Once you have located the club you are looking for, click on “email” to contact them or click on the website link for more information.
3. Get more information
Find and contact a club about club membership by clicking the button below or visiting https://www.zonta.org/Local-Action/Locate-a-Club.
Want to know more about joining a club?
Connect with the ZI Headquarters Membership Department.