The student members of Z clubs and Golden Z clubs are changing the lives of women and girls around the world with their school, community and international service projects. Each year, Zonta International recognizes the clubs who have best expressed Zonta's ideals through their service and advocacy projects by awarding the Emma L. Conlon Service Award to outstanding clubs.
The award money is to be used for the club's service projects. First place clubs receive US$1,000; second place clubs receive US$500; and third place clubs receive US$250. An additional award of US$250 is awarded to one Z club and one Golden Z club that have been chartered for less than two years.
The recipients are as follows. Click here to view a PDF list.
Golden Z Club Recipients
- 1st Place: Golden Z Club of Colombo I, Sri Lanka, District 25
- 2nd Place: Hong Kong University Student's Union Golden Z Club, Hong Kong, District 17
- 3rd Place: St. Therese-MTC Colleges Golden Z Club, Philippines, District 17
- Awarded to Golden Z club chartered less than two years: University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman Golden Z Club, Philippines, District 17
Z Club Recipients
- 1st Place: Sacred Heart Canossian College (SHCC) Z Club, Hong Kong, District 17
- 2nd Place: CIS (Chadwick International School) Z Club, Hong Kong, District 17
- 3rd Place: North Park Z Club, Canada, District 4
- Awarded to Golden Z club chartered less than two years: Shenton College Z Club, Australia, District 23