As I write this, there are only 41 days until thousands of Zontians join me for the start of the 64th Zonta International Convention in Yokohama, Japan.
In the days leading up to Convention, I would like to share some of the things I am the most excited about:
- Meeting and welcoming members and friends to Japan from all over the world and watching them experience the Japanese hospitality.
- Finally seeing the result of what we have been working hard on for so long.
- Learning about how clubs are making a difference at the Share Your Story Festival.
- Hearing from women like Helen Clark and Naoko Yamazaki who have pioneered new horizons.
- Recognizing districts, clubs and individual Zontians for their hard work throughout the Biennium.
I hope you are also excited for this special time and I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in Yokohama.
If you have not yet registered for Convention, there is still time before the rate goes up again. Register by Sunday, 20 May, to avoid paying the full rate. To register and get all the details, visit convention.zonta.org.