Are you up for the challenge this November?
Globally, we have all dealt with challenges due to COVID-19. However, across every category, from health to the economy, security to social protection, the impacts of COVID-19 are exacerbated for women and girls. These impacts are felt both locally and globally as our resilience has been tested and we adapt again to ensure our support for women and girls.
This November, join Zontians around the world and show support for women and girls through the Zonta Foundation for Women Every Member Every November District Challenge. This friendly fundraising competition where Zonta districts compete to raise the most money for the Zonta Foundation for Women will take place from 1 November-1 December. Donations will go to the International Service Fund which supports programs that focus on girls’ education, adolescent girls’ health, preventing early marriage and eliminating other forms of violence against women and girls. Learn more about the 2020-2022 International Service projects.
To support your local district click to visit the Challenge page to donate. Then, click on the donate button and select your team from the dropdown menu, or scroll down the page to find the district team page under the leaderboard.
Be sure to share the page with your family and friends!
As we face the challenges of these uncertain times, it is important to remember that Zonta originated from a need to empower women and girls so that all of us can reach our full potential in a safe environment. Your donation will help Zonta continue making a difference in the lives of women and girls around the world.
Some important notes about the Every Member Every November District Challenge:
- You do not need to be a U.S. resident to donate.
- All donations will be added to your total Zonta giving.
- The minimum eligible donation is US$10.
- For the duration of the challenge, all donations will have a per transaction fee of 5%. There will be an additional payment processing fee of 2.9% of the donation plus US$0.30 per transaction. We encounter similar fees when donations are made through our regular online donation form. Donors will have the option to cover both the transaction and payment processing fees; and, if they choose to do so, 100% of their initial donation will go straight to Zonta Foundation for Women.
- The Every Member Every November District Charity Challenge is hosted on an external website, GoFundMe Charity.
- The state field is a required field. If you do not have a state, please enter “none.”
1 NOVEMBER 2020