Student clubs receive Emma L. Conlon Award for their outstanding service projects
Students in Z clubs and Golden Z clubs are working to better the world for women and girls with with their school, community and international service projects. Every year, Zonta International awards the Emma L. Conlon Service Award to eight outstanding student clubs who have best expressed Zonta's ideals through their service and advocacy projects.
The award money is to be used for the club's service projects. First place clubs receive US$1,000; second place clubs receive US$500; and third place clubs receive US$250. An additional award of US$250 is awarded to one Z club and one Golden Z club that have been chartered for less than two years.
The recipients are as follows. Click here to view a PDF list.
Golden Z Club Recipients
- 1st Place: Golden Z Club of Colombo I, Sri Lanka, District 25
- 2nd Place: Main-Taunus Golden Z Club, Germany, District 28
- 3rd Place: University of Jamestown Golden Z Club, USA, District 7
- Awarded to Golden Z club chartered less than two years: University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman Golden Z Club, Philippines, District 17
Z Club Recipients
- 1st Place: Sacred Heart Canossian College (SHCC) Z Club, Hong Kong, District 17
- 2nd Place: Childlink High School Cebu Z Club, Philippines, District 17
- 3rd Place: Cagayan National High School (CNHS), Philippines, District 17
- Awarded to Golden Z club chartered less than two years: Geographe Bay Z Club, Australia, District 23