In honor of 100 years of Zonta service and Zonta International’s centennial anniversary in 2019, Zonta International has launched its Centennial Anniversary Grants program. These one-time grants of up to US$5,000 each will recognize charitable organizations working to improve the lives of women and girls in their local communities. Zonta International will award up to US$300,000 in grants to deserving organizations from any of
the 63 countries in which Zonta currently has active Zonta clubs.
Charitable organizations must partner with a local Zonta club to apply. The partnering organization must:
- Have registered charity/non-profit status, i.e. 501(c)(3) status in the US, or equivalent if outside the US, to prove the organization is allowed to collect donations and receive grants.
- Provide evidence that it complies with diversity standards.
- Provide evidence that it complies with health and safety standards.
- Propose a project that meets at least one of the objects of Zonta International - legal, political, economic, health, education, or violence against women.
- Propose a project that will be delivered in the Zonta club’s local community.
- Have a high reputation for its work in the Zonta club’s region/country.
Please see the
grant application preparation document for full eligibility and application requirements.
Applications will be accepted from 15 September 2018 to 31 March 2019.
Applications must be made through a Zonta club and submitted using the
online application form. Hard copy and email applications will not be accepted. An organization may make only one application and cannot receive more than one grant in one country.
Contact a Zonta club near you to get started.